We're happy to join Armchair BEA!
1. Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging?
Hi, I'm Carole, and I've been blogging since 2009. I originally started blogging because I wanted to share my thoughts of the books I've read.
Right now, I'm also managing the review site, The Romance Reviews, http://www.theromancereviews.com . Please do go and look around.
2. What are you currently reading, or what is your favorite book you have read so far in 2012?
Currently reading How the Marquess was Won by Julie Anne Long.
3. Tell us one non-book-related thing that everyone reading your blog may not know about you.
When depressed, I choose between chocolate and books to cheer me up. Books usually win, because they contain less calories. Darn, that's book-related, right? Oh well.
4. If you could eat dinner with any author or character, who would it be and why?
Author Jill Shalvis. I'd ask her how she could come up with these sweet, to-die-for heroes time and again. And if she could conjure one up for me in real life. LOL
5. Have your reading tastes changed since you started blogging? How?
Not really. But I've been exposed to more authors, and I love discovering fantastic authors whom I'd probably never read if I hadn't been blogging.