Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Goal Reached: 402 followers!

I thought I was busy when I was blogging, but managing a review site is a whole different ball game! Everything multiplied by 1,000. LOL Seriously, I'm sorry for being behind on my review posts, and I hope to catch up during the weekend. I haven't been visiting the blogs I normally do either! I'm sure I'm missing out a lot on the happenings in Blogland. :(

In other, better news, we've reached 402 followers!!! Congratulations, everyone! Now, our prizes are:

GC - $40
Print Books - 8
Ebooks - 9 (including Autumn Jordon's Evil Witness)

Wow!!! Prizes galore!

October 23 is but a few days away!!! Help us tweet/spread the news about the review site for triple the chances on Twitter, Facebook or your blog! For example, one tweet = 3 chances. The review site link is: http://www.theromancereviews.com




Thanks a lot!

6 comments:

Fi-chan said...

congrats! :D

Giada M. said...

congratulations! :D

Sheree said...

Congrats!

I tweeted:
http://twitter.com/infinitieh/status/27974816082

ironss[at]gmail.com

Bunnie's Mom said...

bunniesmom.blogspot.com/2010/10/visit-romance-reviews

I did it! I'm very impressed with myself - I posted your shiny announcement on my fancy new blog. This makes me feel very tech-savvy. LOL

Jane said...

Congrats.

Unknown said...

@Sheree Thanks for the tweet! :)

@Bunnie's Mom Thanks for mention on your blog. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...