Thursday, December 31, 2009

Counting My Blessings


I stayed up late last night, when the house is quiet and everyone else is asleep, to think over 2009 and to give thanks for the blessings I've received. In this busy world of ours, I think this is a good exercise, because in the hustle and bustle, we usually forget to be thankful to the Almighty God or whoever you worship (or even if you don't worship anyone) for the good things that have come our way.

So, to name a few:

1. Family.

2. For good friends without whom this blog would not be possible. 'Nuff said.

3. Good books that helped while away the time spent commuting to and from work, that saved me from utter boredom, that transported me to exciting, imaginary worlds with sexy (both inward and outward), gorgeous, to-die-for heroes. We always need more good books. More time, too.

Enough about me. What are the things you're thankful for in 2009?

1 comment:

Carole said...

For my 1-1/2 month old nephew, Matt! Cute, cute baby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...