Monday, September 6, 2010

In My Mailbox (2)

In My Mailbox is a weekly event hosted by The Story Siren. Every week we'll post about what books we have received that week (via your mailbox/library/store bought)!

The Romance Reviews will be participating in this meme on a fortnightly basis.

Guess what??? My brother bought me a book! I've mentioned time and again in his presence that I absolutely love the cover (I wasn't hinting, mind. LOL), but I never imagined he'd go and buy me a copy!



If his powers are discovered, his father will destroy him...

In a magical land ruled by ruthless Elven lords, the Fire Lord's son Dominic Raikes plays a deadly game to conceal his growing might from his malevolent father-until his arranged bride awakens in him passions he thought he had buried forever...

Unless his fiancée kills him first...

Lady Cassandra has been raised in outward purity and innocence, while secretly being trained as an assassin. Her mission is to bring down the Elven Lord and his champion son. But when she gets to court she discovers that nothing is what it seems, least of all the man she married...

Then Dominic and Cassandra together uncover an unspeakable evil, one that threatens the destruction of the magical realm they would give their souls to save...

Available at Book Depository (print).

Brothers have their uses sometime, don't they? LOL

9 comments:

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

Awww, that's so nice that your brother bought you this book! It looks so good too!

Jeremy said...

How nice of him! And it looks like a good book.

Unknown said...

@Carrie @Danielle Yes, I was surprised myself! I mean, it's not like it's my birthday or something. And yes, I've started it and it's pretty awesoome. I'm hooked!

Anonymous said...

My brother would just get my a gift card for the book. The thought of him going into the romance section and picking up a book makes me laugh. Actually our birthdays are 9 days apart and we always give each other gift cards and always for the same amount. Hehe, if it ain't broke don't fix it right?

Any who, I hope you enjoy the new book.


Stephanie G
Paranormal Haven

Scorpio M. said...

That is a nice brother. You will absolutely adore The Fire Lord's Lover!

Unknown said...

@Scorpio Yes, I know, and I am loving The Fire Lord's Lover. I'm halfway through. :)

Sara said...

Oh wow, such a nice brother!!! I think elder brothers are the nicest, especially when they spoil their younger sisters. I should get my brother to see this post! LOL

jeanette8042 said...

Awww what a nice brother! I also have this book somewhere in my TBR pile and have read good reviews about it!

doreen lamoureux said...

I want a brother like that. The book looks good too.

dorcontest at gmail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...